2010 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Loaded interior, but a lemon e

2010 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

SES Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Loaded interior, but a lemon engine
By features, but slow on

2010 Ford Focus SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have only owned this for 2 weeks and I love all of the features. SYNC, USB port, Aux, its great. It also looks pretty good on the outside with the gunmetal rims and the tinted lights. Driving though, is awful. The car is hideously slow. My last car was a Honda Civic and it was nothing special but it had no effort performing regular acceleration. My Focus though, seems to struggle to keep up with traffic and it takes a lot of gas just to maintain speed. They claim average MPG around 28, but driving just normally I am getting 24 or worse. I got 14 seconds on my 0-60 run! they claim 8.5. Did I buy a lemon? For a car with only 2800 miles on it, I don't see how it is performing so poorly.

SYNC, USB, AUX, Sirius Radio, I love having entertainment available at all times. Its jut great.

Give it a decent engine that doesn't perform like it has 40 horsepower, but get gas mileage like it has 260 hp. Seriously, I am pretty sure there is something wrong with my engine. I bought it NEW, straight off the lot and it drives horribly. Its dangerous to attempt to pull out in traffic or pass.