2010 Ford Focus 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Great Purchase

2010 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Great Purchase
By Casey on

2010 Ford Focus S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my 2010 Focus SES Sedan w/Auto trans for over a month now. Fully loaded with sunroof, sub woofer, etc. I have put on 2600 miles and have averaged 30 mpg combined city/highway. Downsized from an 07' F150 and couldnt be happier with the purchase. Ride quality is good even with the 17 inch wheels. It not soft but not harsh. Its a fun car to drive but is obviously not fast with 130 (CA) HP haha. Cruises at 60-75 mph just great tho! Im psycho with rattles and this car has none... VERY SOLID car. I looked at Civic, Camry, etc and for the money, the SES could not be beat. My insurance went down $50 a month from my truck and spending $35 to fill up the SES from empty is GREAT!

Favorite Features

Build quality. You can tell a lot about a cars quality when you close a door... this one closes tight and you can tell it is solid. Leather HEATED seats are a great touch and comfy on long drives. 30 MPG average is terrific (actually calculated at the pump.... not the computer readout).

Suggested Improvements

Keep up the great work FORD. The Auto SES sedan could benefit in the future from a 5 or 6 speed auto... but thats a MINOR gripe/observation. Computer MPG readout is a bit off... Computer reads about 2-3 mpg higher than actual (truely accurate) calculations at the pump.