2010 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Great First Car

2010 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Great First Car
By N/A on

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car as my first car and I am very excited. Was going to go with the Hyundai Elantra but went with the Focus b/c it's American. Love the mpg, the sync, the speed, and how smooth it is. When I test drove the car I thought the seat was back all the way and so I assumed I couldn't fit b/c my knees were in the dash. but when I drove for a second time I tried moving the seat again and it worked better. The trunk is big and I love the stereo system with the sub. Overall I think this car is great for every day commuting to and from school and work and I am planning on keeping the car for while. I would def. suggest it to someone else. I would have to agree that the seat belt is low.

Sync, Stereo system with sub, Style of interior and exterior is sporty yet says sophistication. I like the speed of the car and how easy it is to shift. The MPG's are great I put 100 miles on the car and it only went down about an 1/8 of a tank.

Seat belt adjustment to be located higher, steering wheel is a bit small, more room in the back seats, placement of turn signal, but just minor things that don't affect my driving just more things that would make it more comfortable.