Great car so far!
By leah421 on
2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I have owned my 2010 Ford Focus for about 4 months now, and have put about 4,000 miles on it. So far, I have had absolutely NO problems. I get compliments on this car, and feel safe and stable in it while driving. I can fill up with $30.00!
Favorite Features
Pros: Visibility ( I don't find myself craning my neck in strange positions to merge or pass) Easy to operate radio/cd/ac controls Sync system is nice to have, although I don't use it much. Sirius Radio Mileage (has never gone below 32mpg, even with city driving) Spacious trunk Hardly feel like you're going 75 on the highway... driving feels effortless Blue dash lights are pretty at night. Easy to steer and park. Good speakers, easy to adjust speaker settings.
Suggested Improvements
Cons: Color of cloth seats.. mine are a tan/beige color. I feel like you end up seeing every little bit of dirt. Headrests tilt my head too far forward. Don't LOVE the design of the front end.. feel that it looks too much like the past Focus models, and I don't like the look of those. Speedometer can sometimes be hard to read late in the evening when the sun is glaring. Don't like how once you go below a certain gas level, you are no longer able to perform the system check. You are stuck with the MPG screen telling you how many miles you have till empty. Took me a while to figure out how to use the windshield cleaner!! The way you have to do it feels awkward while driving.
By carsearchin87
on 09/08/11 03:24 AM (PDT)

How much you spend on filling up is based on the size of the gas tank. A smaller price at the pump doesn't mean anything but more frequent stops at the gas station because it doesn't hold as much. If you wanted to actually compliment the car, try speaking on it's MPG.