Used 2010 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews - 84 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Focus

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Holds no value
By JAYBOY8801

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Hi Focus owners, I bought this 2010 focus in April i down sized from a trailblazer to a car to save money on fuel. I like the car and knew i was going to lose a lot by dropping to a econo car but i did not know after paying 22,grand for a equipped focus in 8 months time it would only hold a Value just at 9 grand the whole better resale value that Toyota is truly crap. if you buy a focus you better plan to keep it until it dies

build a car that keeps its value

No know fix for odd vibrations
By nomoreFord

2010 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Well, 11,000 miles and 7 multi-day trips to the dealer and still no fix for the constant shimmy, shake, odd vibration at 50 mph and above. I feel my families safety in compromised by riding in this vehicle! Dealer focused only on the tires. After the third trip I no longer received any paperwork. No paper trail for Lemon Law. Wow, I buy American for the first time in my life and get junk! So much for Fords supposed incredible quality improvements? I guess I was a fooled.

Well, initially I thought the Sync system was great. But, erratic radio reception and huge differences between music volume and incoming call volume are painful! I liked the leather interior but am already having problems with wear and tear!

Make a car that actually meets and exceeds the Ford quality media hype.

Great, solid car
By Lori

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've been a Ford fan since my first car 36 years ago. I LOVE my new Focus. The sync system is very convenient and easy to use, the car is fun to drive, and the interior is comfortable. So far this car has exceeded my expectations.

Sync system, keyless entry.

No ashtray - therefore no place to toss coin change.

Sweet
By kmshow

2010 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I waited a long time for a new car and had all kinds of input from my husband, kids, siblings etc. When I drove the Focus I was sold, it is smooth, quiet and fun to drive. I wanted a Mini but was drawn to Ford because they did not take a Bail Out and I was so happy with the ride. Drive 25K-30K a year and am getting 33 miles per gallon. Love It!

Gas Mileage, SYNC, Ride.

Little cheap inside with the plastic but love the leather seats.

New 2010 Focus 4 Door 4 Speed Auto
By D

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have put a little over 1000 miles on the clock of my new Focus and so far so good. Mine is the SE which comes with all the basic amenities and have the Sync system. Although I miss the map a little from my previous car the turn by turn directions are great. The transmission shift smoothly and has great power and 30+ mpg avg. Would recommend to anyone needing a roomy economy car

Sync, fuel economy, low price with rebates, easy to park

relocate parking brake to passenger side of console