2010 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Great, solid car
By Lori on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've been a Ford fan since my first car 36 years ago. I LOVE my new Focus. The sync system is very convenient and easy to use, the car is fun to drive, and the interior is comfortable. So far this car has exceeded my expectations.

Sweet
By kmshow on 10/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I waited a long time for a new car and had all kinds of input from my husband, kids, siblings etc. When I drove the Focus I was sold, it is smooth, quiet and fun to drive. I wanted a Mini but was drawn to Ford because they did not take a Bail Out and I was so happy with the ride. Drive 25K-30K a year and am getting 33 miles per gallon. Love It!

New 2010 Focus 4 Door 4 Speed Auto
By D on 10/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have put a little over 1000 miles on the clock of my new Focus and so far so good. Mine is the SE which comes with all the basic amenities and have the Sync system. Although I miss the map a little from my previous car the turn by turn directions are great. The transmission shift smoothly and has great power and 30+ mpg avg. Would recommend to anyone needing a roomy economy car

Great car for the money
By paulashort on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Love the Sync System. No other maker has anything to compete, until you hit the luxury lines. I would rather have a Ford anyways, they have proven to be more reliable.

Saving gas (and the planet?)
By ridgerider on 09/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After spending several weekends in rental Foci, I decided to "downsize" to a 2010 Focus. Nine months and 9,000 trouble free miles later, I'm happy I did. The Focus is much quieter and smoother riding in its third generation, much like a mid-size car, only more nimble and easier on gas. Fuel economy was a major consideration in my purchase. Driven sensibly, the Focus gets about 20% better gas mileage than the EPA sticker. I've been lucky in all my other vehicles to even match the EPA figures, let alone routinely beat them, so I am quite pleased. The trunk isn't massive but it is big enough, and the folding seat backs create a space big enough for my road bike.

Ford's got a winner
By robert gatrell on 08/23/10 01:43 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great little car. I drove the Mazda3 and Civic; this little car is right there with them if not better. You get a great car for the money. I am very impressed. Acceleration on the interstate is great and the handling is nimble but firm. Hard to imagine I'm not in an expensive sports car. SES has a great curbside appeal. Ford was definitely listening to consumers when they built this car. 33 mpg all around mileage is another plus.

Awesome!
By MaiTai on 08/17/10 12:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2010 Focus after my Jetta died, haven't missed the Germans since. Ford has managed to pack a whole bunch of gear into a nicely priced package. I was originally wary, seemed way too small to me, and then I sat in and drove it! Sync goes way at the top of my list of favorite features, as well as the heated seats and other luxury amenities. I have the automatic which shifts smoothly and is still fun to drive. quality is great and everything feels solid. I would buy another Focus again in a heartbeat.

Approval
By Boyer on 08/08/10 18:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Like the vehicle very much. two complaints: the speedometer is hidden by the steering wheel and the accelerator and brake pedals are too close together.

2010 Ford Focus
By Robert on 08/07/10 07:45 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have been driving my new focus for 2 weeks now. I have always driven trucks and jeeps in the past, but because of a new job location. I have to drive 80 miles a day. I needed a reliable vehicle with good mileage. I am get 36 mpg on my commute to work and back. I quite satisfied with this car, that coming from a jeep and truck person is saying this is a great car.

Back to a Ford Focus
By Douglas Lower on 08/05/10 00:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my sixth Focus purchase. In between each purchase of another Focus, I buy different makes of vehicles, and become unsatisfied and trade back to a Focus. I have switched back from a Honda Accord, and fit. And the last from a 10 Kia soul, and 11 sorento. I love the ses model. It is a loaded automatic. It does everything very well. It is a very well rounded vehicle. I usually buy an se model, but this time I went all out! I am happy I did. All the extra features for so little extra in cash. Almost every time I went to a different brand, I was looking for hauling capabilities and would never use it, now I will rent a truck if I need to haul and keep my Focus.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Focus in VA is:

$132 per month*