2010 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Excellent value for your money!
By Alex on 05/07/10 14:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

2010 Ford Focus is simply excellent choice for a buyer on a budget. Before buying it, I have checked Chevrolet, KIA, Hyundai dealers and let me tell you, nothing even come close in $13,000.00 - $18,000.00 price range. Give it a try and you'll LOVE it.

The Focus is a TEN! Total Winner!
By ALD on 04/26/10 19:55 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I replaced my top of the line, fully loaded Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6--- with a new 2010 Ford focus SEL. This Focus is excellent on every lever, and cost $10,000 less than a Toyota Camry. It drives smooth, and quiet and refined. There is lots of power for any drive from the city to high speed freeways. Mileage in 10 mpg higher than the Toyota it replaced. I would never have believed it unless I seen it with my own eyes! What a hot little car. It supplies power, room, luxury, and gas mileage too. Way to go Ford! You keep making them like this, and the Toyota dealers will never see me again! This is one nice car, and very good looking inside and out! The body shape is perfect!

Great Car
By Frank on 04/03/10 12:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We love our Ford Focus! We owned a 2000 Ford Focus that just recently began to give us starting problems. Decided on new Ford Focus due to MPG and price (Cheap with Z-plan & rebates!)

focus on the road ahead
By ben on 02/04/10 21:40 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Focus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Focus. I traded in my 07 mustang for it. Although it doesn't have all the horses the mustang had, I agree with the people saying it is fast. Acceleration is not bad at all for a 4 cyl car. Some people doesn't like the exterior design at all but I beg to differ. Smooth ride and handles very well. Love the interior and features too, and above everything safety and gas mileage. I too have no regrets.

Wow!!! So much more than expected!
By Jennifer on 01/19/10 11:34 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Focus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When I walked into the dealership I was set on purchasing the Fusion. The fusion was a little over my budget so I test drove the Focus SEL and was SHOCKED! I've always had a stigma about the Focus thinking that it was tiny car with nothing to offer, but I was soooo wrong! It's a quiet ride that has everything in but power seats. The SEL has unbelievable standard equipement such as leather, SYNC, heated seats, 16" alloy wheels.

Ford has a sleeper hit...
By James Rockett on 01/10/10 09:47 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Focus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I recently bought a 2010 Ford Focus SEL after looking at comparable models of Honda, Hyundai and Nissan. It handles great, has more power than people think and has all of the little "small things" that make it worthwhile. I'm 6'3" and this thing fits me better than my old Escape did... and the gas mileage so far is excellent.

all aroud nice car with a small price
By George on 01/09/10 10:24 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Focus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The SEL has a nice standard package. It handles well and is great in turns. Not to much wind noise and I like the temperature and direction settings on the info screen. Unlike my 08 focus se, there is a light in the back seat so your passengers can see as well as head rests.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Focus Sedan in VA is:

$118 per month*