Used 2010 Ford Focus SES Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Focus Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Great Car for the Money
By Truly Focussed

2010 Ford Focus Coupe SES 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

While making a decision to purchase a new vehicle to replace my 2006 Volvo S40, I needed to downgrade on price but didn't want to suffer with a stripped car or bottom of the line car. First, I have the 4-speed automatic. I shopped Honda (too expensive for all I wanted), Hyundai and Kia (better warranty, same cost, but Korean), and Chevy. This was the best buy. I don't miss my Volvo, except for its moonroof. The price, look, SYNC, and its ride made it the best decision. I do mainly in- town driving with a little highway driving. My MPG is much lower than what was stated on the sticker. The best MPG I've gotten so far was city and highway combo of 25 mpg, but I usually end up with 22.

I got mine all pimped by the dealer, so it's beautiful inside and out. Price was great, good pickup when I'm the only passenger, LOVE SYNC, and it's the best American car I've ever driven. Ford has come a long way. Love the 17" wheels and acceleration. Have to love the cruise control!

The MPG is very disappointing, yet it's still better than my Volvo in that department. Car moves like a snail with 4 passengers. I think Ford and whoever rates the MPG needs to re- evaluate, but it could be the way I drive it. The automatic could use another gear. Can't imagine it w/o overdrive!

Economy car?Not really!
By MichaelsGadgets

2010 Ford Focus Coupe SES 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've had to step down from a Lexus IS to a lower priced car. Naturally I was worried about quality and reliability. After a bunch of research I decided to go with the 2010 SES Coupe with remote start and moon and tune package. The car handles very well and the power is surprisingly adequate. Gas milage is pretty good but so was the Lexus'. The interior is very nice for an economy car but it feels much more expensive if you get the sync package. Sync works incredible well and it does take a little while to figure all the commands out. The moon and tune package adds a sub which shakes the trunk pretty good but its no Lexus sound system. All in all a great car and no regrets!

Sync,interior,FWD,gas mileage,price,truck size,

None so far but Im sure Ill find some.

• SUV