2010 Ford Focus Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Great Car for the Money
By Truly Focussed on 05/31/10 11:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus Coupe SES 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

While making a decision to purchase a new vehicle to replace my 2006 Volvo S40, I needed to downgrade on price but didn't want to suffer with a stripped car or bottom of the line car. First, I have the 4-speed automatic. I shopped Honda (too expensive for all I wanted), Hyundai and Kia (better warranty, same cost, but Korean), and Chevy. This was the best buy. I don't miss my Volvo, except for its moonroof. The price, look, SYNC, and its ride made it the best decision. I do mainly in- town driving with a little highway driving. My MPG is much lower than what was stated on the sticker. The best MPG I've gotten so far was city and highway combo of 25 mpg, but I usually end up with 22.

Economy car?Not really!
By MichaelsGadgets on 10/18/09 13:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus Coupe SES 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've had to step down from a Lexus IS to a lower priced car. Naturally I was worried about quality and reliability. After a bunch of research I decided to go with the 2010 SES Coupe with remote start and moon and tune package. The car handles very well and the power is surprisingly adequate. Gas milage is pretty good but so was the Lexus'. The interior is very nice for an economy car but it feels much more expensive if you get the sync package. Sync works incredible well and it does take a little while to figure all the commands out. The moon and tune package adds a sub which shakes the trunk pretty good but its no Lexus sound system. All in all a great car and no regrets!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Focus Coupe in VA is:

$134 per month*