2010 Ford Focus Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Not My First Choice
By BlueFlame2010 on 06/10/10 09:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Focus Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My 2002 Focus ZX3 was dying, so I went shopping for a new coupe. The Kia Forte Koup was on top of my list. Great price/quality, but the seat bottoms were too short for my 6'7" height. Walked next door to try a Honda Civic Coupe, found exactly the same problem with the seat cushions. Nearby Ford dealer convinced me to buy my Focus after a short test drive. I am still amazed at how quiet this car is, compared to my Focus ZX3. Handling is nearly the same, although car seems taller.

Black Beauty
By Seth on 03/06/10 03:29 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Focus Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this as my first NEW car. I have owned Honda's before which were by far my favorite car. I was actually looking at buying a 2009 Honda Civic DX Coupe (No options, year end leftover) for $13,499. The civic didn't even have a cd player or air conditioning. All it had was a heater. I bought my Focus pretty much loaded. I bought mine with A/C, 5 speed, CD player, Power windows and locks, Remote keyless entry, Rims, Spoiler, Sirius Satellite Radio free for 6 months for the same price as the civic. Car looks very sharp. I've only had it for several weeks but average about 32 mpg mixed city and highway. I race the car quite a bit to and I still get over 28 mpg when the car is redlined!

Well Done Ford
By Mick on 02/25/10 21:57 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Focus Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We just bought the Focus SE, added all weather floor mats (WI winters!) and fog lights. Great car, the dark grey w.black interior is very attractive. Comfy seats, yet firm for longer drives. Even the standard audio package w/Sirius is very nice! My only beef with the car is that the seatbelt latch is very low and towards the back, takes a bit of getting used to! But this is a very solid car, I would recommend it to anyone considering a Honda Civic or Fit! The suspension in the Focus is better! Fit is more $$ and doesn't even have independent rear suspension! Focus is also roomier than either Honda, especially headroom! Great job Ford!

GOOD JOB FORD!
By kaokoys on 01/19/10 03:26 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Focus Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Growing up with only Japanese makes, this Ford is an outstanding competitor. currently getting a combined average of 33 mpg!!! (65mph break-in period) car handles great! seat a bit uncomfortable but a small pillow fixed that. people complain about the engine noise but i don't really hear it. i used to be a carsalesman so i have to mention that of course everyone says japanese cars are the best and only choice but I say save your money and invest it in a ford. they're ranked #2 only behind toyota putting honda in 3rd. look it up. save your $ and get quality. I also considered Hyundai & Mazda but am truly happy with my decision. *plenty of shops to work on ford all over

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Focus Coupe in VA is:

$136 per month*