Love my New Focus SE
By AmberGoldInIowa on
2009 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I have had this car 6 weeks now. Love how it drives, great gas mileage, 30.2 city and got 38.7 on a recent trip to Indiana. It gets around and handles well. The only thing I noticed was the cross winds out on the highway messes with the handling a bit so you have to pay close attention. As for the interior, I got the cloth type seats, and it is all that hard plastic. The plus about it is easy to clean but it does collect lint really easy so I have to keep wiping it down. My dealer talked me out of the SYNC unfortunately and I wish I had it but the Sirius is wonderful but needs better audio system. Great car for the price,,would buy it again.
Favorite Features
Everything easily accessible for the driver, easy to keep the interior clean, Great MPG, nice looking style. All of the indicator lights to let you know everything and the system check feature.
Suggested Improvements
More leg room in the back, visors are really cheap, inside trunk and fuel tank latches, arm rest needs to be more forward as it is placed a few inches too far back.