If I could go back in time, It be this car AGAIN!
By gigiaguy89 on
2009 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I had 2 options. Yaris, or Corolla. Went to two Toyota dealer and had them try and rip us off real bad. They wanted 17 grand for Yaris and 20 grand for basic Corolla. We walked away and were about to give up when we passed a ford dealer. We stopped in to see what they had. Fell in love with a black, focus coupe. Dealer gave it to us for 15,700 w/trade. Had it since 2009 and its running GREAT. Gas mileage is AWESOME and stereo system rocks! Trunk is huge, and back seat is comfy considering the car is a two door. Interior design is pretty cool considering other cars in its class. Love the message center and ice blue lights. The cluster instrument panel has a nice sporty look to it.
Favorite Features
I love how the message center and stereo works, its a neat set up. The stereo system also comes with MP3 compatibility so you can play your mp3 cds and TEXT so you can see the name of the song and radio station your listening to. The SYNC system is incredible. I bough a 16gb flash drive and I keep it plugged into the car at all times. So I have access to every one of my songs right in my car. And I can tell the car to play what I want. Bluetooth calls work great and SYNC understands what you say fairly well. Has a lot of kick for 2.0 engine. Love the message center and ice blue lights. The cluster instrument panel has a nice sporty look to it.
Suggested Improvements
The inside panels are made out of cheap plastic. They scratch easily and get damaged fast. The silver painted trim is horrible. It started to fade and get stained and scratched the second I took the car home. They could have used a more durable paint for the trim and more durable rubber panels instead of plastic. Gives the car a cheap feel which is the exact opposite the older model focus gave you. The older model were made out of rubber panels and felt durable, even though the car itself wasn't reliable. But the other than that, its a HUGE improvement from their previous focus models.