2009 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Great little car!

2009 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

SEL Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Great little car!
By Papabear on

2009 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car for three reasons. 1-The 2005 Ford Minivan was excellent except for MPG. 2-The owner reviews on Edmunds were almost all favorable. 3-I fell in love with this model on the dealer's lot. It gets 26/36 MPG with AC on. 28/38 MPG with AC off. The mileage and pep went up after the first 1000 miles. The seats are very comfortable & my long legged son-in-law says the back seats are roomy enough. The tires, suspention entertainment & safety features are all top of the line in the SEL model that I bought. The color is a metalic gray with lots of chrome. I get complements every where I go on it.I am 76 years old & have owned 32 used & 10 new cars. This one is the best.

The handling, pep, MPG & the satellite radio stand out. The comfortable seats & the moon roof are nice also.

I can't think of anything it needs except maybe a little more soundproofing. But hey! it's a Ford economy car, not a Lincoln & it's really not very noisy.