Great car for the money
By Kipp8302 on
2009 Ford Focus SE 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
This is my 3rd focus and they have all been great cars. on this one I have done a few mods to it (short shifter, lowered 1.5", exhaust, intake) all of which have helped the overall performance and experience of the car. even stock the car handled very well for it's class and has great gas mileage (i maintain a 32mpg average). vast improvements over the previous models and far as comfort, sound level, performance, economy. driver comfort is great. I have done several long drives in this car with no problems. not as comfy for passengers though (not as adjustable seats). I have a kid and there is enough room for a stroller and goodies and decent back seat room for him. overall a great car.
Favorite Features
fuel economy for a cheap price, comfort and styling of coupe (has older svt focus styled bumpers) sync and usb/aux input. strong motor and transmission
Suggested Improvements
stiffer suspension and more power. with the economy the way it is now the resale isn't the best either. bought new late 08 for 16.4k and only worth about 11k now. new ones are going for less now, but definitely an car worth keeping. will run forever with basic maintained.