2009 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Former Honda Fan....Love My Ne

2009 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

SE Coupe (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Former Honda Fan....Love My New Ford!!!
By Marky on

2009 Ford Focus SE 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have been a Honda owner for over 20 years! No problems and nothing bad to say about my rides over the years, but my 1999 CRV was getting a bit tired after 150G of miles and love. But time to move on. My choices are 2009-Mazda 3, Honda Civic, Pontiac Vibe and the Elantra (I saw all at the Detroit Auto Show) They were all great, with wonderful reviews but I wanted to get the best bang for my buck. I ended up checking out the Ford Focus SES Coupe and so glad I did! With Ford's incentive's and my local dealer working with me, I bought a beautiful car, loaded, thousands below the sticker. Will I miss my Honda? Not Sure , but Oh so happy with my new ride!!

Sync is a great feature, well done. Sirius radio and sound system are great. Gas mileage at 30 MPG is impressive with my auto for the first 30 days. Solid doors (when closing ) make a solid impression. Great interior lighting Nice ride (Mom says she could sleep in here) Is that a Ford? It's hot!

Latch to open trunk. Not much space in back seat, can you add more? Not so much plastic or chrome in the interior, that after a year may look worn