2009 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Focus SE Review

2009 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Focus SE Review
By Don't text and drive on

2009 Ford Focus S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

In October of 2010 I will have had my four door 2009 SE Focus for two years. Some options I got were cruise control, 5 speed manual transmission, Black cloth interior. The only problem I've had was that a cheap two dollar spring for the clutch pedal broke, this didn't affect the cars driving ability in any way that I could see and it was a quick fix. Other than that the mechanics of the car are doing great, this car is both a peppy and smooth ride it is very fun to drive. I would very much recommend the Focus to anyone looking for a quality car for a reasonable price!

The body and interior of the car in general. A sporty, more modern look inside. also a very nice big trunk. Ford did a really great job modernizing the focus.

Put rear interior lights in for the people in the back seats. The ability to lock the glove box and center console. Also a more applicable center console (something that has specific spots to hold an Ipod, coins, sun glasses etc.) My 09 SE center console is nice and big, but it's just a big open space.