Used 2009 Ford Focus Sedan Consumer Reviews - 105 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2009 Ford Focus Sedan

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Geat car
By Sedan

2009 Ford Focus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I got the new blue color car and I love it. It was the perfect size for us and looks so nice. I am very proud to be an owner of a ford focus.

Love the radio and phone on the steering wheel.

sunroofs in cars without leather place for garage opener button inside to open the truck

Good for Teens
By Jennifer

2009 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car about a year ago and thought I was going to love it. It's a good car but mainly for teens. If you have small children or need plenty of room its not the right car for you cause it is small. I have been experiencing some shaking, could be the wheels but I'm not sure. It doesn't have a button on the inside of the car for the truck, so if you don't have remote keyless entry you have to use your key to open the trunk.

Outside design

button inside of car for trunk

Focus 09
By FOCUS 09

2009 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Good value car but lacks refinement on inside and outside. No 5 or 6 speed auto

Good value. Excellent side view mirrors. Cabin interior has a spacious feel. Engine performs well. Gas mileage is ok. No body side moldings. Rear bumper cover /deck lid design acts as a water trap and drainage could have been improved. Gets dirty easily. Offer full wheel covers to improve mpg.

Mpg computer overstates by 2 mpg. Cheap door insert fabric, should be softer material. Needs 5or6 speed auto. Prefer drl option. Outside styling and seat fabric material are ugly. Speedometer is too small& gauge lacks precision. Tach and speedometer are same size. Ecs selector better as dia

Super Car
By pab from SD

2009 Ford Focus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

09 Focus SES, sporty, comfortable, economical, very functional interior but most of all fun to drive. I avg 35 - 38 mpg, some interstate and city driving. I had Prius before this and the high winds would blow me off the road, but the Focus does well. In the snow the Focus as done great, Prius was too light and headed for the ditch. I would recommend a Focus for anyone, especially if they are looking for quality in an economical and sporty packaged car.

Sync system, get-up-and-go, lots of zip to move

interior trunk release

I absolutely love this Car
By refocused2010

2009 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car, I bought it used from a dealership close to where I live and I will say that compared to my old focus this is absolutely amazing! I mean all the features in it are better like the new layout and design and the safety is so much better! I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.

My favorite feature is the overall design and safety it is amazing.

My suggested improvements are I have none I think everything about this car is absolutely amazing.