2009 SE
By keepinon on
2009 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I've had the car for about two weeks and so far I am very impressed. I Sold a Toyota Matrix to buy this car because I wanted something made in Michigan, my home state. The car is quieter and smoother riding than the Toyota. It has a nicer interior. Although I miss the hatchback utility of the Matrix, I knew that going in. My first tank of mixed city/highway driving in winter weather yielded about 27.8 mpg with the four speed automatic. I got a good deal on the car from the dealer in my town and there were plenty on the lot so I didn't have to order one. Seriously, if you are in the market for a comfortable affordable compact car, take a test drive. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Favorite Features
Sirius radio free for 6 months! The dash is well laid out, attractive graphics. The message center provides easy to read, useful real time data. I like the ride and lack of road noise. For a compact, this car is quite comfortable. MPG!
Suggested Improvements
Rear seat leg room could use some improvement. Bring back a hatchback body style. The new six speed automatic from Ford needs to be in this car.