2009 Focus SES Coupe
By Techy on
2009 Ford Focus SES 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I love this car! The way this car looks in black is stunning. The wheels are dark chrome, the front grill is dark chrome, even the front and back lights have a dark chrome look to them. I may be biased towards that color but it looks much better then any other color offered. The interior is pretty good for a sub-compact. SYNC is very easy to use and to set up. Cloth bucket seats are comfortable. The car turns on a dime and is very nimble, even in reverse with the pedal to the floor. The ice blue dash looks incredible at night with the ambient lighting set to Purple. The standard sound system sounds better then I expected. The trunk is HUGE. You could probably fit grown 3 teenagers inside.
Favorite Features
Sync, The whole exterior( black on black), and how peppy it is for a 4 cylinder eco car. The sport tuned exaust gives it a nice roar(growl?) compared to the SE model
Suggested Improvements
The sun visors are a joke. They feel like cardboard with a plastic lining. A lot of the car feels plasticy. Back seats seem like they wouldn't be comfortable for too long, but I didn't get the coupe for back seat comfort. I wish they offered outside temperature and directional display.