Used 2009 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews - 125 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

2009 Ford Focus

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Great buy for a low price
By Jajuan Monroe

2009 Ford Focus SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When I bought this vehicle it was just about everything I was looking for with a few extra perks. The space between the front seats and the back seats could have been a little larger, there is only one cup holder in the back, and there's no way to open the trunk from inside the car but everything else is great. It handles well on road, the sound system is pretty good and it even has LED lights in the cup holders and around the floor of the vehicle. It even comes equipped with Microsoft sync and satellite radio. Overall, this was a perfect buy for me and I intend on using this car for a while.

First Car
By Chase M

2009 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Overall this is a great car! My ford focus is currently at 171,000 miles and is still going strong. The only things we've had to replace so far is the tires, battery, spark plugs, etc. Comfort is great in the front seats, however if you have multiple people in your family or have a carpool, you should know the back seat is VERY tight.. still comfortable just not designed for anyone tall.. The other complaint would be the fact that they offered lighter colors in the focus. I believe most all cars should either have black interior or VERY dark gray.. We got an awesome deal on the car because of how stained and gross the inside is.. floorboard carpet and cloth seating looks terrible.. even after I've used several stain removers..

Coco the focus
By Tyler

2009 Ford Focus S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great car for a first time driver or small family. I'm 20 years old and I needed to upgrade really bad. I was driving a 1993 cavalier. I didn't have a lot of money to spend and I wanted t dependable car. So after looking and looking, I found a 2009 1 owner focus with 46k miles. This was just 9 months ago. I've already drove 16k miles! This is a great car. I do have the base model but that helped with the price.

2009 Ford focus
By Kristi

2009 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this car with 47,000 miles in it in 2012. Needed it for gas mileage because I commute 50 miles one way. It's been a great car. Have 150,000 now. Still gets great gas mileage. I average 34 mpg around town and 38 on the road. I've taken it all over the United states and keep up maintenance. The most I've done is replace gasket seals.

161,000 MILES and still going
By cHaSech

2009 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I got this maybe two years ago, put a lot of good miles on it. We've finally reached 161,000 miles and its still AWESOME!!! i get about 27.5 mpg I could be getting better mpg.. "bad driving habits" Mine personally doesn't have a lot of the features. I have cloth seats "normal staining".. Only real complaint is that the non-leather steering wheels is not in the best of condition.. The steering wheel is cheap rubberish crap, slowly coming apart. Everything else about the car is great! Been a huge blessing to be driving. Thanks!