Thrilled with my choice of vehicle PartII
By itzmynz2 on
2008 Ford Focus S 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I wrote a review 20AUG2008, I am writing part two today. I am still very thrilled with the decision I made to purchase my brand new 2008 Ford Focus S. I do wish at the time I was not in desperate need to get out of my Land Rover, because I would have placed more time and attention into the details of an S versus the other upgraded models. I have not had any major deficiencies. I have only had to change tires and purchase new battery. I am at approx. 56k miles now and my Focus has never failed me. I have been itching to purchase another SUV; however, I read reviews and see how much it cost to fuel it I immediately get settled back into my Focus.
Favorite Features
Great size trunk, easy to handle, roomy interior; decent sound system (standard stereo), stylish exterior, lots of cup holders, large console to place out-of-sight items in, beautiful color still shinny (Metallic Silver), excellent gas mileage, parks everywhere, whips and shifts wonderfully (manual).
Suggested Improvements
I believe the standard/basic model should come with more added features, such reduced road noise, gas tank latch, stock wheels versus hubcaps, trunk latch, electric (windows/doors), free sync and some sort of in-vehicle service (i.e. OnStar) for a year. I just believe basics should have better equipment standards and equipment.