2008 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Not my favorite but I'm thankf

2008 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Review

Not my favorite but I'm thankful
By lad87nek on

2008 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this car with 47k miles. I'm at 104k now. This car was always dependable as far as starting each morning and getting me where I'm going. Now when it came to the doors always opening or buttons that cost 250 bucks to replace breaking... well that was my experience with my focus. The back door mechanisms completely fell apart FOUR times in 2 years. Also had problems with buttons and knobs breaking. My last car was a 1992 and didn't wear down those things so fast. Talk about cheap. But what wasn't cheap was to fix the things that broke. I will say that I was involved in a rollover accident with my focus and totaled it. Rolled it 3 times and walked away unscathed.

Improve your door handles. Also need a light for the back seat, it's pitch black back there. More leg room for the passengers would be nice to. You can't fit more then one car seat back there because it's so cramped. That's not family friendly.