2008 Ford Focus 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Much better cars that are

2008 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Review

Much better cars that are higher priced
By mrtoastee on

2008 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

First let me say, this car looks good, inside and out. The engine is very zippy, the shifting is very smooth (I have the automatic), interior is quiet, seats comfy, steering is responsive, steering wheel is great, and dash layout is clean. Interior is not bland in my version.I love that there are no cubby holes in the dash and everything is smooth and metallic looking. This translates to no dust or dirt getting stuck in corners, on buttons, or dark spaces which is a plus I believe. Radio gets bad reception? Not mine, I have satellite radio that came with it, and yes.. the same small radio antennae. Maybe you should check wattage on radio stations you choose, mine picks up radio from France.

Favorite Features

Tilt steer & steering , digital read gas mileage, satillite radio, interior and exterior design, mp3, the low price, the comfy seats (who needs headrests in the backseats? They get in the way of trying to see out the back anyways.) and the large trunk space with fold down backseats are good option

Suggested Improvements

Need a rear latch on the gas door, a light in the back seat would be good, but not needed. hd radio included with satillite would be good too. Fog lamps that come standard with the mid level version or better would be nice.