I Love This Car!
By Marla on
2008 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I love this car. The concern I had about power vanished on the drive home when it easily went up the long steep hills coming into town. Merging into high-speed interstate traffic is a breeze. It's full of pep and handles great. Fun to drive. It shifts quietly. The seats sit high, unlike my previous car where I felt as if I were sitting in a hole. After only 600 miles, I'm getting about 29 MPG, and it continues to rise. The interior lights at night are well designed and very attractive. I love the functions on the odometer, such as estimated miles to empty & estimated MPG. The car is very pretty, from the pin stripes on the side to the chrome inserts on front panel. It's a great little car!
Favorite Features
The seat is high enough to slide in and out without bending down. It has a huge trunk. Interior lights at night are soothing. Overhead courtesy light, which comes on when key is removed from ignition, is a big plus. The dashboard, with its detail and coloring, is very attractive.
Suggested Improvements
Better markings on the speedometer. It's difficult to determine the speed if not traveling at the pre-marked numerical points of 20, 40, 60. Bigger heat vents. The console, while very big, is not easy to get into. Would like an interior trunk release and locked gas cap.