Easy rider
By FOCUSED on
2008 Ford Focus SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I love my new Focus. The ride is smooth and the leather smells heavenly every morning. After leaving a mid-size SUV I was afraid of missing the power and room but the Focus has ample power and tons of front leg room for me to reach out with my long legs. The trunk is very large and holds more than enough shopping and luggage for most. The back seat is small and would be good for small children. I am usually the only one in the car but the kids fit just fine when we get out together. I am thrilled with the 5 options for music. USB,MPG or I-pod, radio, 6 CD changer, and the best, Sirius. The car looks better tinted and I recommend purchasing aftermarket door edge gaurds. Happy trails!
Favorite Features
I love the music options, Sync, leather, heated seats and sunroof. The AC is awesome and will blow you away. Gas is so much cheaper to buy. I get 30 MPG and it's not broke in good yet. I look forward to 33 MPG soon. I spend $40 at the pump every 11 days instead of $75 every 10.
Suggested Improvements
The sun visors were a bit disappointing. The rest of the car looks like a luxury car but the visors looked like cheap hard pleather. I wish I had a small compartment to throw the change in from the drive thrus.