Better than I had expected
By RW on
2008 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
Going into my new car search I was almost certain I was going to get a Chevy Cobalt. I decided to test drive the Focus just so that I could get a quote and use that to lower the price of a Cobalt when I visited the Chevy dealer. But as soon as I began to test out the SYNC system I fell in love. That thing works so well I am blown away by it. Not much room in the back for passengers, but that's to be expected. All in all, assuming it stays reliable, I'd say this is an incredible car with a great price
Favorite Features
SYNC voice recognition system! Just incredibly awesome! 90-95% accuracy (and I have a slight speech impedement too!) I think the speakers sound great despite what I have read on some forums. The bass is incredible, way better than any $75 aftermarket speakers I've bought for my previous car.
Suggested Improvements
The trunk is deep, but the entry to the trunk is not very tall so while the trunk may be 13 cubic feet (or whatever it is), you may have a hard time getting some objects in there. A 2.2L engine would be nice to compete with the HP the Cobalt has. None of these things are huge problems, though.