Awesome
By Nathan on
2008 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I love this car! I have only had it for one week and I am always looking for excuses to drive it. I got the SE with a 5 speed. The transmission is geared perfect and makes the car an absolute blast to drive. It handles great. It is comfortable and roomy even for me (I am 6'1"). The gas mileage has been great too! I average 37 or more on the highway and around 32 in town. Doesn't get much better than that! The car also has plenty of power. I can squeal the tires in 1st 2nd and 3rd gears. It is fast when you want it to be and gets great gas mileage when you take it easy.
Favorite Features
I love the smart start feature. It is so neat that the car starts itself. I also love the controls. They are clear and easy to use. I did not get sync but I hear that it is also neat. I love the manual transmission. If you like driving a manual this is a great car. It shifts great.
Suggested Improvements
Can't find anything yet. The preset buttons for the radio are a little small but I am getting used to that. Other than that I like everything about the car.