An amazing little car
By miwico on
2008 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I think this car has more going for it than any compact car out there. The drivers seat is very comfortable and for the first time in my life I have a new car with no rattles or squeeks. The handling is great, passive rear wheel steering is obviously designed into this vehicle rear suspension giving it cornering ability and traction that I have only experienced in more expensive cars. The engine is very quiet at any speed and accelerates with vigor although passing can be a little taxing on the 2.0. Transmission shifts are perfect with no hunting between gears. Sync, all I can say is that Ford and Microsoft, two companies that sometimes deservingly get a hard time from consumers have a hit!
Favorite Features
Quality, this car has an incredible feel to it, everything seems tight. Sync, this is the best feature in any car on the road today. I was looking for a manual tranny but for deal making reasons with my salesman I ended up with an auto. I really like the smooth shifts, their calibration is spot on.
Suggested Improvements
Back seat headroom could be better although the rear seats are very comfortable as a whole.