2008 Ford Focus Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Inexpensive High Quality Car
By Focused on 01/23/08 06:48 AM (PST)

2008 Ford Focus Coupe SES 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

For the price and the discounts you get, this is the best buy in 2008 period. The cabin is super quiet, even when shifting gears(can barely hear the engine) and the shifting is smooth as butter. It handles awesome, the ride is very soft, has plenty of power, the seats are very comfortable, the Microsoft SYNC is just perfect. I have the Audiophile system and music sounds awesome with the built in Subwoofer. Ambient lighting is great as well. Do yourself a favor. If you want to get a high quality inexpensive car, this is the one! Plus, the gas mileage is great. I am very happy with this car. Can't believe how quiet and smooth it is....Awesomeness!

Very Impressed with the New Focus
By NormanG on 01/02/08 15:50 PM (PST)

2008 Ford Focus Coupe SES 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I was originally interested in the Fusion but dragged my feet a while. Now I am glad I did when the 08 focus came out I saved a lot. The Focus sync system is very cool I have an MP3 player and it works even without batteries in it. I do not have a blue tooth phone but a friend does and we tested it out with his also very nice. If I ever get a Bluetooth it will be a really nice feature. The looks are fun and the ride is great. Very quit overall I was very impressed! I test a Cobalt Corolla and Civic after I decide to go with this class of car. I really thought the Focus won hands down.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.