2008 Ford Focus Consumer Review: 2008 Vermillion Ford Focus SE

2008 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

2008 Vermillion Ford Focus SE Automatic
By Lloyd on

2008 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Love the new style, solidness, room, ease for my elderly parents to enter and exit. I traded a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am Se 4 door with almost 128,000 on it. Things were starting to go so I thought I would follow my younger sister's footsteps and get a Focus. I am very pleased with it and look forward to driving it. I average between 30 and 34 mpg combined driving. This is the first Ford I have ever had. At least go check one out.

Styling (front and new taillights), good ride and visibility, easy entry and exit. Nice dash layout. Easy to read instrument panel controls. Message center.comfortable ride. Pzev engine. Location of coffee cup holders. Nice and deep.

Heater ducts under front seats for rear passengers, passenger assist grips, rear seat lighting(maybe domelight for the rear compartment or a dome light in the middle of the roof. A remote trunk release from the passenger compartment, especially for those Focuses who don't have remote control entry.