2008 Ford Focus Consumer Review: 2008 Ford Focus SES (5 Speed)

2008 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

2008 Ford Focus

S Coupe (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

2008 Ford Focus SES (5 Speed)
By Jesse on

2008 Ford Focus S 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Nissan lover who turned to Ford! I loved my 200SX SER for many years, but needed to buy a Truck. Throughout the years, I longed for a fuel efficent, sporty, compact 2 door coupe like I once had. Out of the blue, I thought I'd take a chance on a 2007 Focus SE, and enjoyed owning it. When the 2008 Focus came out, I got excited, and I knew I had to "upgrade." The Focus is fun to drive, and it's even better with a manual tranny. I have been very happy with my purchase. I've read a lot of "Car Critics" review of the Focus, and they bash Ford at every angle minus the Sync system. Critics only like Japanese compact vehicles! For the price, you can't beat all the great features Ford offers.

Heated leather seats, Sync, Sirius radio, sunroof, safety features, fun driving experience, quiet interior, 6 CD capacity + bass box in the trunk, USB Port, chrome pieces, great gas mileage, sporty look, and I like the Solid car feel. (Japanese compacts are light and airy feeling). American built!

Minor stuff only. More scratch resistant Paint that's not easily scratched, side moldings (I hate parking lot dents), thicker trunk lining.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review