2008 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Love it!
By Cathy on 06/13/08 12:34 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This was the first car I test drove in my search for a low mileage car. Liked it from the start. Tried almost all other cars in its class, almost bought a couple of different ones then decided to go back and test the Focus to see where it stood. Loved it. Best car for the price. As long as it stays this way I will be extremely happy. Everyone loves the look of it.

One happy customer
By scenicdrive on 06/11/08 09:55 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We just returned from a 4200 mile road trip with mpg as high as 43 as low as 37mpg with 3 people & luggage. (Did you know that the speed limit on Interstate 10 is 80mph in Texas?) This car met all objectives, mpgs, comfort, price and not bad to look at. Fun to drive with manual trans.1st choice was a Toyota Corolla, but for $3k less, the Ford Focus feels really smart.

Better than even I expected
By RONG on 05/05/08 21:07 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After 9 years of selling fords I finally bought one for myself to drive to work everyday. My wife has 2 of our products, the oppurtunity has just not come around for me. This car blows me away in quality, quietness, and value. I love the manual tranny. It is twice the car I expected it to be. Very low maintenance. Pay attention to the lack of timing belt. I bought a base car because I dont need the frills. A huge improvement over the prior model, although those have been very very good since 2005.

What a great car!
By F. B. on 05/05/08 09:41 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have been driving my Focus for about three weeks now and must say that this is a great car. This car is very responsive, comfortable, quiet and fun to drive. I am 18 years old and a car enthusiast. For the money the Focus is a lot of bang for the buck. I test drove a Nissan Sentra 2.0 and a Toyota Corolla CE but wasn't impressed at how exciting the cars were compared to the Focus. Fuel economy is obviously great because this is a small car. I didn't get the sync system because I do not even have an ipod but I hear that it's a great feature. I would highly recommend this car to other young drivers who need a fun and affordable small car.

Best car can't go wrong
By Chris on 04/26/08 16:08 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I like this car, great gas mileage, fun to drive, basic but really nice interior. Very good suspension takes corners and bump really smooth. When I first got the car I drove everywhere for the weekend and still had a half of tank left. The radio control is nice, also says the name of the song artist for cds, and very good sound quality for the aux line in. Love this car

Excellent value
By george on 04/25/08 07:47 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We recently had to buy a new car for my wife to drive to work - about 50 miles per day, round trip. Due to Ford incentives I saved $2500 off sticker I paid $13,733 for an S version with automatic, ABS with traction control and, if you can believe this, a spare tire ($60.00). The sticker was $16,255. One savings was a $1000 "Conquest Rebate". That's given to people who own cars from competing brands. We own an 06 Corolla so we got it. Toyota had basically no incentives and a comparably equipped Corolla was going to cost me more like $15,900. A comparably equipped Civic was going to cost more than the Corolla.

Watch Out Japan
By desertrat on 03/22/08 18:35 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I only had this car for a little while but I can tell you it is right up there with the the Japanese brands. The retuned suspension is great, the ride is smooth,the interior is quiet except for a little road noise which is expected in a compact car. It handles great. Fuel economy is pretty good also. I would recommend this car over the Toyota Corolla. I test drove the Corolla and it had much more road noise and a ride that isn't as smooth as the Focus. I would highly recommend this car to anybody.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.