2008 Ford Focus 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - 1 Word: Awesome!

2008 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Review

2008 Ford Focus SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

1 Word: Awesome!
By Jenna on

2008 Ford Focus SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Some may think I "downgraded" to the Focus from my fully-loaded 2005 Five Hundred Limited, but I love this car like no other. It handles like a sportscar, the mileage is fantastic (I commute 450 mi./week), and it's just fun! I took 4 friends shopping this weekend and while it was a bit of a tight fit in the backseat, we were fairly comfortable and the trunk was large enough for all our purchases. My husband can't wait for me to get sick of it so he can drive it more often; that won't happen any time soon! I would recommend the Focus to anyone looking for an economical, sporty little car. For all the features at these prices (not to mention the current incentives), you can't go wrong.

Favorite Features

SYNC, fog lamps, new exterior and interior styling, fuel economy, and handling. The automatic transmission is powerful for a 4 cylinder and responds well to my lead foot. The amorous, borderline-jealous looks and compliments I've been getting are a nice feature, as well.

Suggested Improvements

Some drivers flash their hi-beams at me when I don't have mine on (this also happened with my Five Hundred). I look at it as a better chance they'll see me! Otherwise, I can't think of anything else they could do without having to charge more for it.