2007 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Value for money to the MAX

2007 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZX4 ST Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Value for money to the MAX
By lilboyracer on

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted a car which would fulfill both my need for speed and be attainable on a modest budget. One of the things I was really looking for was a stickshift. I got this car used with just 8K miles on it and fully loaded for a song. I have ended up driving it 1.5K miles in 2weeks. This is living the very busy life of a medical resident with only a few free hours daily which i have enjoyed spending with this car. I love the handling and the feel of the car and the acceleration and power is more than sufficient to easily exceed legal speeds. This car is fully loaded and I love all the creature comforts. In a nutshell the best buy i've ever made.

Handling, even torque, smooth shifter heated leather seats-makes the interior look quite upscale audiophile sound system...it rocks! Appearance package-sweet looks very cool

Remedy to long start issue--Initially I thought I had a battery/electrical isssue but later found that this is a known glitch which can be solved by starting using the gas pressed. The vexing thing is that its so random and most times the car will start at the first attempt. More an annoyance though!