2007 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Too Awesome of a car! TOTALLY

2007 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZX3 SES 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Too Awesome of a car! TOTALLY WORTH IT!
By Jarrett on

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 SES 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I wrote a review on here not too long ago and I have read some of the reviews on here. I'm sorry to hear that some people had problems with Pirelli tires. I didn't have to replace 2 of them until I was just over 45,000 miles on my car, and that's after my driving like a bat out of hell . Besides regular maintenance, I only had to replace a tail light bulb. The performance of the car is awesome- I can outrun many cars when I need to! It's always fun to drive, especially fast! With all of this, I'm getting on average 30 to 32mpg and when I chill out from going fast I get as much as 38mpg. Totally worth the purchase! I'm not planning to buy another car anytime soon. I made a great choice.

Everything! I must stay that the performance, the small size of the car (so if I need to squeeze in a tight parking space I can do it easily), the gas mileage, the sound of my car with my mods on it... just everything about my car!

I want to see the hatchback in future Focus models with a faster engine. I truly dislike the new 2008+ models- they're not aesthetically pleasing. Bring back the hatchback and with a faster engine- I will certainly pick up another Focus then!