2007 Ford Focus Consumer Review: I can pep all day long and nig

2007 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZX4 ST Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I can pep all day long and night!
By protegetonone on

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! Had it coming up on 2 years and haven't had one ioda of a problem with it. Never been serviced (Helps dad owns on muffler shop) or had it back at the dealership. I was really skeptical buying this as I wasn't impressed with Focus's of the past besides the SVT. So when I was told this was the car that discountinued the SVT, I had to test it out. I walked out 2 hours later a proud owner! The interior is a little bland and my leg rubs against the center console, besides that I fit in there like a glove and I am 6'1 280. So not small. Also this car goes! I have done a couple small things and doing about 175hp and doing 14.1 in 1/4. I love the looks on other peoples faces! :)

Favorite Features

The red inserts in the seats,carbon fiber dash, peppy 5-speed and easy to mod. Handles like a dream, turns on a dime! I have the look of an SES, cause I hate the big gaudy wing and groundeffects are for kids. This car makes bold moves!

Suggested Improvements

Do something different with center console, which looks like they did with the 08's, although the exterior of the 08 is horrifying looking. They get the interior right, then fuge the exterior. One day they will get it all right. Wish there was more leg room in back seating area. Better gas mileage.