2007 Ford Focus 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Good Safe Transport

2007 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZX4 SE Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Good Safe Transport
By NewJew06 on

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I traded a 2002 PT Cruiser with 73,000 miles for this car after having starting problems with the Cruiser and the locking device going haywire--locking and unlocking by itself. So far, I really enjoy this Ford Focus more than I did the Cruiser. Granted, I miss the retro look. But, the Focus has a great European style design. It kind of reminds me of some Volvos I have seen around town. It brakes extremely well, and has a quick take off for a 4 cylinder. It gets better gas mileage than the Cruiser I had. Also, it handles much better than a 2000 Neon that I also owned previously. I can feel weight to the car as I drive it, and I like that. It corners well, and I don't feel excessive leaning.

Favorite Features

Braking ability, good cargo space, exterior design, steering and handling, quickness, CD/MP3/radio system, interior room.

Suggested Improvements

Move antenna from the top of car to passenger side of hood, more padding on the car seats, a left foot rest for the driver like most cars have, ABS standard.