2007 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Good Car For The Money

2007 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

2007 Ford Focus

ZXW SE Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Good Car For The Money
By SAXTRAIN on

2007 Ford Focus ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I find the Focus wagon to be just about the right size for all my needs. It can carry 5 passengers, though the back seat might be a little cramped for large people. With the back seat folded down, it can carry a surprisely big load. It handles nicely in all traffic situations. It has plenty of get-up and go. Merging into expressway traffic is no problem at all. At highway speeds (I tend to have a heavy foot) I average about 32mpg.

I guess my favorite feature is the amount of room in the back with the back seat folded down. I also like the remote locks. To me the darn car just looks very good. I like its looks better than the sedan's. Ford should have advertised it more. It's just the right size for a couple of retirees.

I think it could use more and handier storage space for the usual kind of stuff you keep in your car: maps, change, bottles of cleaner, tissues, etc. I think Ford has made a bad mistake in not advertising this version of the Focus very much and in discontinuing its production.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review