2007 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Better comfort and than Toyota

2007 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZX4 SES Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Better comfort and than Toyota and Honda
By Linda Leo on

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When my old Tracer wagon died, I couldn't find anything in my price range. In NYC at the time, car dealers were selling foreign cars and luxury cars. My husband finally found a Ford dealer with a few Focuses on the lot. All I had to do was sit in the drivers seat, and fell in love. It felt like my Tracer, with controls easily accessible, excellent comfort for my bad back, and great fuel mileage for the rapdidly increasing fuel costs. Add to that the low cost, and it beat out the Toyotas, Mazda 3 and 6, and Honda Civic hands down. I would have considered it a bargain even without the $2500 rebate and excellent financing I was able to obtain.

Comfort in all seats, good leg room in rear, even for my teenagers. Great color options, (Where else can you get Aqua? I can find my Focus in any parking lot!) Great gas milage, with over 32 MPG fully loaded on trips, over 30 with normal driving. Trunk space is much larger than others in its class.

She is almost 3 years old now, and I've had no problems at all. The only change I had to make immediately was the wiper blades that didn't work well, especially in winter conditions.