2007 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Great Value compared to Japanese
By byrnes on 05/22/07 11:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Focus handles terrific, tight turning radius, a little firm on the ride but it is a small car. So far I am averageing 31 mpg with auto in mixed driving. It is a nice little car and should be considered over the Civic and Corolla if value is what you are after. I wish the auto press would consider this when they review them.

Fun little car that serves it's purpose!
By Jenn in FL on 05/21/07 05:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the Focus as a daily driver and turned my Sport Trac into a weekend boat-toating, pleasure driver. The Focus has lived up to every expectation in the two weeks I've owned it. I drive over 60 miles each day and not only is the Focus fun to drive, but it surpassed all my expectations. I didn't think a 2.0L 4- cylinder could accelerate fast enough or have enough high end torque to hold my own in Orlando traffic, but I've been proven wrong. Not only that, but for my first full tank of gas I got 35 mpg. Not too shabby at all.

Focused on Focus
By dodge6095 on 05/16/07 12:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased a 2007 Focus SE four door 1000 miles ago. The Focus is a very agile and comfortable and fun vehicle to drive. Very stable on the highway and on turns and curves. We are averaging 27-28 mpg city driving and 35-37 mpg on the highway. Seats are very comfortable for these two senior citizens. Lots of trunk and cargo area. The styling on these focuses are superior to any I have test drove or looked at. The 4 cyl engine has plenty of get and go and you will be driving at 75 mph and not even realize it. Very good acceleration. Very good braking action and stopping distances. Interior is laid very well placed.

Love My Focus
By martyni on 04/30/07 14:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This Focus is the second one I have bought new. I have always loved the get up and g" of the 2L engine. It doesn't feel loggy like so many other small cars. Being over 6' tall it is tough for me to even get into some small cars. Happily the Focus lets me drive with comfort. Finally, the large trunk has been great for those large shopping trips, as well as trips across country. It amazes me with the amount of room it has, even without accessing the room in the rear seat too.

Very fun to drive!
By Toby on 04/12/07 08:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the fully loaded ST with the sunroof, street body kit with oversized spoiler. Loving all of the options. Handles turns real well. Overall, it's a fun car to drive.

new 2007 Ford Focus
By bltkate on 03/12/07 15:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just got this car in the past few days as a replacement for another vehicle. I have found that this cars basic features are better than the same type cars in its class and I have no problems with this car so far. I did a great deal of research on this car and liked the MPG and the way it handles on the road. I have the added features of cruise control and side air bags that my last 2007 vehicle did not have plus that same gas savings even with the added horse power. Not as costly as a Toyota in the same class and is a better car than the 2007 Yaris that I had to replace. I would highly recommend this car for anyone looking for a fun way to get from here to there with good dependability.

New Purchase
By Kevin on 02/27/07 08:22 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We use the vehicle for daily transportation to work and routines. It handles well, the options make the car look very nice and it has comfortable leg room for driving long distances. The dash board controls are well organized and easily accessible. Cup placements could be repositioned for easier access and use.

2007 Focus ST
By grwilson on 02/24/07 14:03 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Very good car for the price I got it for. Handles like a slot car and feels more than 151 horses, good mileage too!

Unbelievable Value!
By Bill Ballinger on 01/22/07 13:51 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We have not had this car for but a few days, but it is the neatest and best equipped car you can get for the money. We have a black SE sedan with the auto trans, tilt/telescoping wheel, speed control and the sport group, which includes the T-rated tires and multi-spoke alloy wheels and fog lamps, tach and leather wrapped steering wheel. The anti-theft as standard is a delight. The car has the 50-state emissions 2.0L, but the power is right where you need it on our two-lane hilly roads. It is a really nice handling and power combination for the 55-75 mph range. We stepped up from a Contour, we've had two. It is a step up in every way, and not much smaller of a car.

Pleased
By jr on 12/03/06 16:13 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased an '06 SE on July 29 and totaled the car on August 2 via a driver pulling out in front on me. The outside of my car was completely smashed starting on the front left. The inside remained almost unimpacted minus the airbag debris. While I could afford a higher ticket car, I am completely confident and pleased with Ford's Focus. I purchased a '07 SES a month ago and am completely satisfied thus far.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.