2007 Ford Focus Sedan Consumer Reviews 8

2007 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Second car
By Mike on 07/24/07 00:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

So far my wife really loves this car. It is very easy to drive (fun) with a great turning radius for tight parking spots and has very very good brakes.

Good Car for the Money
By rbogrow on 07/08/07 15:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car about a month now and so far have been pretty pleased. The 5-speed manual is very fun to drive and the car responds well. I have been getting about 30 MPG on about 50/50 driving. My biggest complaint are the really cheap sun visors. I did have a fit and finish problem with the hood and a paint drip above the rear light upon delivery.

Great little car
By bigguy on 07/08/07 08:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After considering the much more expensive Honda, Toyota, and Mazda, I decided to buy a Focus. Besides, I believed Ford earned my business with their commitment to quality. This car is well thought out. Like others have said, it is small on the outside, but feels roomy on the inside. At 6'2" and 250 lbs., I feel comfortable. And yes, I can get into and out of the back seat painlessly. Yep, I did consider the Cobalt out of the other American cars. But, in my opinion, it is not nearly as good- looking. I'm getting 32-36 mpg with the fun-to-drive stick. And, it'll probably get better, as the car has just 2K on it.

Excellent Car
By THE ARB on 06/24/07 10:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted a car that is small on the outside yet big on the inside. In New York City this is the kind of car you need to drive on narrow 2 way streets, with cars double parked. This is a pretty car that has all the basic features, plus some. I chose this car over a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic, for interior comfort, performance and price. I am leasing this car for 24 months, at low mileage. This exactly the type of lease I prefer. This is the first time I acquired a second car; with my first car always being a luxury car.

Love this car
By HARB on 06/17/07 10:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Smaller on the outside, yet bigger on the inside compared to other cars in this category, both domestic and foreign. With a few options, this car gave me all I needed, at a very low price. I like the fact that a low mileage lease was offered.

Value, Value, Value!
By Snapp on 06/13/07 15:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When I test drove my Focus, I really wasn't planning on buying it. I was going to keep looking at the Dodge Stratus and Honda's because I didn't think a Focus would be big enough for me. I'm 6'2" 235lb's and have drove full size trucks all my life. After the test drive I was ready to make a deal. This car is a great car for the price. My first 2 tanks of gas averaged 34.5MPG. The car has good power and is very nimble. I would encourage you to choose a Focus over a Civic or Corrolla. For the price, you just can't beat a Focus.

More for your Money
By esperirod on 06/12/07 18:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Our expeience with this car has been fabulous so far. Our car has heated leather seats (in a Focus?), sunroof, Sony Audiophile 6 disc changer and subwoofer, side impact airbags, 4 wheel ABS, and all other standard features. You show me a Corolla or Civic with this much bang for the buck! And it rides soft in the straights, firm in the turns. On top of this, the ST is rated at 22/32 mpg. We averaged 32.4 mpg on our first tank...above EPA ratings.

Not another Ford!
By ghenry10 on 06/09/07 10:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After owning a '94 Escort (which still runs) that had a bunch of little problems around 80k, I swore I would never buy another compact Ford. So I tested the competition, only the Mazda 3 left me inspired, but with all the rebates Ford had going, the 3 would have been at least about 4k more. My frugal side just couldnt pass up a nicely loaded new car for under 14k out the door! Get the side airbags (poor safety rating without them).

Ford Focus, A Good Choice
By Paul on 06/03/07 13:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The engine has lots more power than I expected. The seats are more comfortable than those in my 2005 Explorer. The gas mileage is really nice. I drive daily in the stop and go traffic on Dallas, TX freeways and I am getting close to 30mpg.

Enjoying my new Focus
By LR on 05/29/07 17:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best car I ever bought, so far. It has plenty of get-up and go. It feels like a sports car, (I opted for the sports package with upgraded rims and tires). Great gas mileage. All around, fun and sporty car!