2007 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Good car but not for big people
By tcumpire on 11/16/07 06:36 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The 07 Focus is a good little car. It has all the features that you need to have a comfortable ride except for space. If you're a bigger person (I'm 6'4") the leg room up front can be a little cramped.

A Good Car for they Money
By PC IN FLA on 11/12/07 11:40 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I was looking for a 2nd car to replace my much beloved, but(sick), gas sucking 1997 Suburban. This being just a second car I didn't want to spend a lot but I also didn't want something boring to drive, and also I didn't want to spend a lot. Well I couldn't pass up the rebates, end of model incentives, and the price. Over all this car is fairly nice, I'm not real crazy about the perelli P6 tires, and the gas mileage is a little less than expected, and a 6 sp manual option would have been nice.

First Time Ford Owner and Happy
By Rusty on 11/11/07 21:35 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased the car about 7 months ago and have already put 10K miles on it. I have not had one single issue with it. I had the dealer put some low pros on it with 17" rims which make the already well handling car better in handling. It's probably the best handling car I've owned even better than the Honda I used to have. I've never owned a Ford before but I'm definitely impressed with this car and will buy another Ford. I get a lot of compliments on how the car looks and it has the feel of being mechanically sturdy.

Nice Escort Replacement!
By Gas Saver on 11/01/07 08:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car almost 3 months ago. I had a 95 Escort before this one. The biggest improvement I noticed first is 48 more horsepower with the same 31 mpg I was getting with the Escort. Lots of power for a little car. I looked at the Hondas, Kias, etc. looking for a good comuter car without costing a bundle. This car is loaded with features that would have cost a lot more had I bought a Honda or Toyota! A lot of car for the price!

I can pep all day long and night!
By protegetonone on 09/16/07 09:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! Had it coming up on 2 years and haven't had one ioda of a problem with it. Never been serviced (Helps dad owns on muffler shop) or had it back at the dealership. I was really skeptical buying this as I wasn't impressed with Focus's of the past besides the SVT. So when I was told this was the car that discountinued the SVT, I had to test it out. I walked out 2 hours later a proud owner! The interior is a little bland and my leg rubs against the center console, besides that I fit in there like a glove and I am 6'1 280. So not small. Also this car goes! I have done a couple small things and doing about 175hp and doing 14.1 in 1/4. I love the looks on other peoples faces! :)

Great mileage- bland interior
By Keith on 08/24/07 05:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Having just traded in a VW Jetta for a Ford Focus, I have gone from flashy to bland. That's not a bad thing. The Focus gets much better gas mileage. It simply lacks the interior quality & design of the Jetta. The Focus handling is very good. The noise level is superb. There is none. If one is looking for a commuter car that offers great mileage , the Focus is a great choice.

Excellent choice
By burger on 08/22/07 05:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I had a 2000 Focus and traded it in on a van for the wife and kids. I was looking for another small car. I drove Kia, Toyota, Nissan, and of course the Focus. I really enjoyed the 2000 Focus and when I drove the new ones that was it. They have really done a lot of improvements. I'm 6'3" and 250 lbs. It has a lot of room for a tall person. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Great Ugly Car
By Suto on 08/19/07 07:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

A surprising car. The 2.0 is significantly faster than my beloved 2003 Protege ES. The ride is nice and soft, yet the car handles really well. There is a lot of body roll during spirited driving, but this isn't a performance model. Big truck easily fits a lawn mower. Soft seats, decent dead pedal placement, high seating position. If you don't care about looks, this is the best American car. Better than Neon and Cobalt Now the bad: This is an ugly little car. It looks like something poor people would drive in the former Soviet Union. Also, the interior is cheap and ugly, and after a while the plastic starts to smell. The engine sounds really weak, and the transmission shifts oddly at times

New Focus
By REO on 08/16/07 11:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The car has performed better than I expected. It is a gold SES sedan. I took it on vacation and averaged over 30 mpg. It is a fun to drive car.

Love it
By Great ride on 08/13/07 20:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

As soon as I test drove it I decided to buy it. For the price it is one nice ride. And whoever drives it also likes it. The only problem I have with it now is that my wife will not give it up.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.