Used 2007 Ford Focus Sedan Consumer Reviews - 105 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

I loved my ford focus
By FordGirlNY

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2007 Ford Focus se in the summer of 2008 as my first car, and up until February 4th of 2010 it was the best car I had ever driven. Never gave me a problem, always started right up, and never left me stranded. I also drove it from Alabama to New York and back 3 times, and was planning on driving it back to NY again until it was totaled. I did have to replace my front rotors after the first trip to NY. I plan to buy another Focus with the insurance money. I paid 10 grand for it when I purchased it.

body style, safety, emergency shut off features, keyless entry

seats do stink. and it needs a better radio that comes stock.

Almost 100,000 - Not a single problem
By Greg

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

All I have done is change the oil and replace one headlamp (which is a royal pain). Great gas mileage. Good driving. My first American made car - no complaints.

Reliable and economical.

Outstanding value
By FocusRocks

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Yes, the seats are uncomfortable. I have found that they are more comfortable after losing 70 lbs. Went from 230 to 170. The tires, too, are a poor choice by Ford. They put performance tires on an economy car. The Pirelli's are designed for 12,000- 15,000 miles so people complain when they have to replace them at 20,000. The car is well built, no rattles or shakes after 50,000 miles. It is super fun to drive, the interior is well laid out, and I have had no maintenance issues at all. The car is just as tight today as it was when I drove it off the dealer lot.

Handling, fit & finish, smooth 5-speed tranny

Like everyone else, more comfortable seats.

Good Car, Poor Tires
By JC

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had the car for over two years, and my only complaint has been my tires. Running on 26k miles, and all 4 tires are already bald. It is too early for tires to go bald. Original set of tires really stink. Gas consumption is good, especially highway. Recently replaced battery. Great room, but needs better seats. Seats are cheap, and would be nice if they were not so simple. Needs for appeal and firmer texture.

Good MPG, good pickup and reliable. Good amount of space. For the price, if you get good options.

The original tires really stink. They do not last for anything. I have 26k and need set of 4 tires. The seats are not comfortable. Seats could be better.

2007 Ford stinks
By I HATE MY FOCUS

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have read all the reviews and i brought this car brand new and I have had many of the same issues with the tires i replaced my tires twice with less than 40,000 miles, my dashboard light went out replace that, my doors are difficult to open but that was still under warranty. i had to purchase a new battery at 37,000 miles.

It gets me to work and home.

The whole car needs improvements.i will never purchase another Ford again.