2007 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Focus ST - 2.3 Litres of Pure Fun!
By fast07st on 09/04/08 10:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have the 2007 ST - a special performance model. The 2.3 L engine delivers good power (151 HP) and great torque (154 lbs) at a low rpm. It is more than adequate, better still can be easily improved. The car's upgraded suspension handles great at high speeds and is still comfortable to drive. It's very stable and responsive (the euro spec ST & SVT heritage helps here). Brakes are also very good with 4 wheel disk and ABS. Winter driving is helped by the traction control, heated seats & mirrors. Summer is fun w/ the sunroof, A/C & the great sounding Sony speakers and tuned stereo with a sub. I found the car very well optioned for the price. I look forward to drive it as much as possible.

Disappointed in this purchase
By NM Mom on 09/04/08 05:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The exhaust on this car is loud. I wake my neighbors in the morning when I start it up. The seats are not comfortable. When sitting behind other cars at a stop light, exhaust comes into the cabin even if the intake/air conditioning is off. Don't buy this car. I guess that "quality is no longer job one" at Ford.

Peppy little car
By butterscotch on 08/28/08 16:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It may seem silly, but the removable cup holders ended up being quite the lifesaver! Fast turns and sharp braking always caused my coffee to spill over, and now cleaning is a snap! Just take the cupholder out after work and pop it into the dishwasher. Awesome idea, wonder why my other cars didn't have this feature. The major flaw I found is that the paint is scratched and chipped way too easily. New scratches seem to appear out nowhere everyday! Everything else on this car is solid, and this car is definitely underpriced considering its build quality, reliability, and amusing driving experience.

Tires Tires
By Teresa on 08/21/08 07:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Good car overall, interior is roomy but cup holders far away and cups tip over. Have always felt the car pulled to the right, I'm a women so the excuse I get it's just the road. Steering is stiff to me. Pirelli tires not good, only 21,000 miles and already need replaced. Ford states tires have even wear but baldness not their problem.

very pleased
By craig S. on 08/04/08 21:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this ZX4 as a salvage fix up had 6000 miles on it. I now have 17000 and it is a very good car so far. No problems. Decent ride for a small car. Handles well. Good acceleration. Very pleased as of this time. I get 25 mpg with city and freeway driving.

Horrible tires
By j on 06/07/08 19:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

It is a nice car that has a few glitches. The car has a prolonged start on occasion and losses power when the air conditioner is running. The car is fun to drive, however, the pirelli tires didnt last for very long. I had to replace the tires after 9 months of owning the car and it only had 19,000 miles on it. Ford didn't stand behind the quality of the tires and I had to spend 460 for new tires on a fairly new car!

Happy with Ford Focus 2007
By tip on 05/14/08 18:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Nothing on this car is automatic - not the shift, nor the windows or the door locks...but that's good for someone looking for economy. It will get you where you are going and is very good on gas. Be sure the gas cap is on tightly or else fumes can come into the car. NIce small compact car that's fun to drive. Thye extra safety package is nice too.

Good Price; Bland Quality
By Phillip on 05/11/08 23:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We bought a 2007 Ford Focus S base model in Nov., no p/w or locks, just a plain jane get to work car. With only 6,400 Miles on it, the headlights have dimmed a lot, dash lights dimmed, battery light comes on. Replaced battery after getting stuck on the side of interstate, and still have the same problem. Its sad when you have to have your vehicle serviced at only 6,400 Miles for powertrain prolems. Do not buy this car unless you go and get a 2008 model that is showing to have better build quality! But on the other hand, if you don't have a lead foot, it has great mpg.

Great economy car
By PWH on 05/09/08 19:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this vehicle new for the price and MPG. I bought the automatic and the engine has great pick up. No problem entering the freeways in the big city I live in. I've had this car over one year with not one problem. Great gas mileage and would suggest it to anyone for about any reason. Small but offers big benefits!

Plesant Surprise
By Lou on 04/29/08 16:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2007 Ford Focus ST as a leftover in Jan.2008. The 2007 Focus had $3000. in rebates plus came with a 60 month/100,000 powertrain warranty. I had a 2005 Crown Victoria that I just loved but with rising fuel cost it was not affordable. I traded in for this 2007 Focus ST to lower my payment & save fuel. Much to my surprise, I actually like this car. The car is sporty looking, has plenty of power,it came loaded with power windows,p/locks,cruise,a/c,6 cd player,heated seats & mirrors & a pwr sunroof. The car gets 31 mpg city/hwy combined. With a 5spd manual trans its fun to drive,rides & handles well

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.