Used 2007 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Yay. Finally!
By happiowner07

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I used to be the owner of an 08Saturn Vue, but after it was stolen I bought a the 07 Ford Focus and can't believe how happy I am with it. So spacious, great interior design, and sleek radio/ac design. Really fun to drive, because it doesn't sit too high or too low. Glad I made the switch from Saturn to Ford at only 18 I'm sure I'll be hooked for life.

Spacious Nice Detail Radio is awesome! Fuel efficiency

NONE! unless Ford decided they would like to broaden their college spectrum for the Focus, a cream or even the sunburst orange would be nice.

Good and Economical
By Brian

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Very solid used car we bought. My wife's commute is 30 miles each way, and this car gets minimally 38 mpg on the highway and about 35-36 in the city. The engine and transmission are a little noisy, but not bad. I am 6'4" and can drive the car without space issues. It has a huge trunk. It also handles extremely well. We recently took it up to about 4000 feet above sea level in the NC foothills and it took curves easily.

Gas mileage, trunk, numerous cup holders.

Make the engine more quiet.

A great little car
By scenicdrive

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Works hard daily over a long commute with steep hills and rocky roads - and has never let me down. Was economical to purchase and much better gas mileage than advertised. This car is helping our family save and get through the economic downturn. No frills but a comfortable dependable car.

Stick shift is fun to drive and saves on brakes when driving steep and windy Highway 74.

It's a little squeaky on the dirt roads but I've gotten used to it.

Transmission
By Lawrence

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I cannot believe my Transmission needs replacement. Yes, I have a lot of miles. That should not make a difference.

Saved my Life
By mstack

2007 Ford Focus ZX5 SES 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I had this car for just 19 days, but it saved my life. I got in an accident today and the cars safety systems went off without a hitch. I could not be more grateful for how the car responded to the crash, but me and my passenger both walked out of the vehicle with nothing bit a stinging arm from the air bag and a scraped shoulder from the seat belt. This car saved my life and my passengers life. It's safe, economical, and in the 19 days I had it, I loved it. I would buy another one in a heartbeat, but hopefully it held up enough so I can salvage the one I have.

SAFETY, economical, sound system, extremely comfortable, good looking.

It was my first car, I can't complain.