Used 2007 Ford Focus Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 59 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Focus Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Best little car you can get
By wpspan

2007 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 SES 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car right after a deployment and I can say with out a doubt people are in shock what I put it throught.I been fishing working same time anything possible I can do with it.WHere I am we had a rain storm same time very muddy I saw trucks get stuck on dirt roads his little car go throught with easy and same time handle like a PRO same time handling on tight corners is impressive I had a pontiac grand prix before the handling is alot more sluggish then this little focus.What I defently know is MPG is worth.Did road trip with it twice traveled 1600miles and cost me less then $300 down and back all I did was keeping the speed limit.

The gas milage and convience of space looks small but its bigger then what it looks like

POWER IS always a plus but they need to bring the hatchbacks back love the 2dr sporty look or coupe

Good ride, unprdictable reliablity
By B-rad020

2007 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my ZX3 brand new in May, '07. Loved it. Great on gas and heavy power for its engine size and rating. I could smoke many Cobalts and others in its class. Don't know about a Dodge Neon or Cobalt SS. Everything was awesome until about 7 months into ownership when it developed problems with the fuel system. When you'd fill up with gas it wouldn't want to crank. It was at the dealership I know of 8 times for this issue from the beginning of '08 to July '09 and the problem has recently recurred. I used to be a very big Ford fan recommending them to everybody. This ownership experience with this car and this dealership has put an end to that.

Sound sys. CD plyr. interior design. Great Engine and performance.

Better BUILD QUALITY and Ford's much needed capability to resolve issues with their products.

my foci
By my foci

2007 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX5 SES 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Very satisfied I'm happy I bought this car, very quite comfortable ride, amazing gas mileage, style everything. Well done Ford.

Quite, comfortable, gas mile age, style

none

Incredible Mileage and Fun to Drive
By Matthew

2007 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 SES 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Can not say enough good things about this car. Very comfortable (but I did get leather seats) and much better mileage than edmunds lists, not sure where edmunds is getting their numbers from but believe me, I have never had such a fuel efficient vehicle. I get 40mpg on highway and 30mpg in city. Super peppy, wheel control feels like a Volkswagen, ride feels like a honda, electronics are impressive, stereo sounds amazing, much more room inside than one would think. Only complaint would be the trunk, it doesn't close correctly if you just casually close it. But that is sooo minor. I never thought Ford would ever make a vehicle this well, and it has changed my impression of Ford forever!!!

Gas Mileage!!!! Stereo controls on steering wheel, moonroof, stereo system, fluid ride and amazing pep in acceleration.

Fix Trunk! Bigger wheels, not a fan of low-profile hoody wheels, add a computer display [to show mileage, time, temp, compass, etc.] BRING BACK THE HATCHBACK!!

Love this car!!!
By Jimbo`

2007 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. The interior is a little plain compared to the Colbalt and stuff. But otherwise, this has been a great car. It now has over 55,000 miles on it, and is still running strong. I haven't had to replace a thing on this car. Its great for me. I just can't stop talking about it.

Good pick up, the gas is great, the interior doesn't stain easily, 4 cup holders, mp3 player

Interior is a little plain. (They fixed that for '08)