2007 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Focused on Focus
By dodge6095 on 05/16/07 12:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased a 2007 Focus SE four door 1000 miles ago. The Focus is a very agile and comfortable and fun vehicle to drive. Very stable on the highway and on turns and curves. We are averaging 27-28 mpg city driving and 35-37 mpg on the highway. Seats are very comfortable for these two senior citizens. Lots of trunk and cargo area. The styling on these focuses are superior to any I have test drove or looked at. The 4 cyl engine has plenty of get and go and you will be driving at 75 mph and not even realize it. Very good acceleration. Very good braking action and stopping distances. Interior is laid very well placed.

Love My Focus
By martyni on 04/30/07 14:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This Focus is the second one I have bought new. I have always loved the get up and g" of the 2L engine. It doesn't feel loggy like so many other small cars. Being over 6' tall it is tough for me to even get into some small cars. Happily the Focus lets me drive with comfort. Finally, the large trunk has been great for those large shopping trips, as well as trips across country. It amazes me with the amount of room it has, even without accessing the room in the rear seat too.

'07 Ford Focus 5dr SE
By Mike on 04/27/07 05:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus ZX5 SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just got the Ford Focus SE 5 door. So far I like it. The gas millage is great. The Focus seems to handle very well.

Satisfied Customer
By Suze on 04/22/07 16:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

So far I'm getting about 34 to 35 mpg on standard 5-speed. It seems wider and is higher than my Escort wagon, which I prefer. I think it is a good value compared to others on the market. For me, if it's not a Ford, it's not a car.

Very Satisfied!
By Azariah on 04/20/07 21:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 SES 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Ford Focus! One of the best features is the SecureLock Anti-Theft system- without a programmed key, no key will work in the ignition switch! I love the look, feel, and the way that the car drives. My gas mileage for right now is a bit sluggish. I'm averaging between 290 and 330 miles per tank, which isn't very much with my automatic. But I have less than 5000 miles on it so I believe it will improve. This car is certainly worth the money, and for me being a college student, this was the perfect fit for my first new car. This was the perfect upgrade from my 1993 Toyota Camry that was dying out on me. Certainly worth the buy!

Revised Focus - One Month Later
By Ian on 04/20/07 10:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

So far, I'm one month into ownership of my '07 ZX3 SE. No major issues, however there have been fit and finish issues. One of the wheel nut covers from the hubcap flew off and the head restraints wouldn't stay up. The dealer has been excellent with resolving these issues. Overall, the interior feels cheaper than the old '02 Focus with regards to small details like the radio display. Otherwise, car is holding up well and I'm very happy with it. Long term reliability isn't promising. Let's hope Ford surprises me - My expectations are low.

Very fun to drive!
By Toby on 04/12/07 08:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the fully loaded ST with the sunroof, street body kit with oversized spoiler. Loving all of the options. Handles turns real well. Overall, it's a fun car to drive.

Ford Focus ZX3
By Chris on 04/09/07 17:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 SES 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is very fun to drive. With the 5 speed manual transmission it makes it very fun, and it also can hold its own for speed. I am very happy with the car. The build is more lower scale trim, but, you get what you pay for. And for the money, it's a very good car with all the options.

Go get one!
By bruce allen on 04/03/07 12:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Best car buying experience I have ever had, no contest. Salesman and dealer were superb. The car is fabulous. Compared to my wife's Scion, this car cost the same and is much, ,more. No comparison. And the Scion is a nice car. Generous factory rebate of $2500. I bought my beautiful light blue Focus hatchback for less than $12,000. No money out of pocket. Car is fun and sportscar like. Ford is stupidly dropping the hatchback. Go get one while you can!

Revised Focus
By Ian on 03/15/07 08:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After a trying three years of ownership with an 02 Focus, I decided to give it another go with an 07. I've had the car for a day so far. Performance is good, comfort is good, a very good value for the money. Long range reliability isn't promising, so get an extended warranty that covers more than powertrain - you won't regret it. My 02 was great until it 50k - it was all downhill for the last 22k miles of ownership with that car. With the 07's, the SE and SES are the best values if you want A/C.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.