2007 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
SUV replacement
By SUVreplacement on 08/15/06 19:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

With the ST 2.3 liter getting 26 m.p.g. city/some hwy. Very good performance. I think interior is very good. Has lots of extras for comfort. Compared to my stolen Jeep Liberty, it drives like a sports car. Stick shift is easy, saves gas,weight, and mechanical complexity.

Very happy with my Focus on Ford
By moe on 08/08/06 21:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My 93 Escort GT was on its last legs, due to an accident. It would have made it a couple more years without a doubt. Alas, it was not meant to be. Thus a search for a suitable replacement began. Toyota Yaris, Honda Fit, Chevy Aveo, etc. Final solution: Focus ZX4 SE with almost every option, except cold weather package, and 16" wheels. X plan and $2500.00 rebate plus a little trade in equaled about $14k. A similarly equipped Honda Civic - well over $20k. No-brainer.

I like to be in Focus
By robert hunter on 06/15/06 20:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I like the stick shift. The transmission is smooth and aids with fuel economy. The heater and AC are great and easy to control. The rear seats are a little cramped for big people but I rarely have anyone in the rear. I'll buy another Focus when this one has a lot more miles on it.

1st RED Car
By MIKE on 05/30/06 10:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Very nice car. My wife wanted red and got it. Loves the sporty look and interior design, and location of accessories. We have a daughter that had one and liked it so we also purchased one. At this time nothing has gone wrong with it and I hope nothing will. I would purchase a second new one if I didn't need my truck for hauling.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.