2007 Ford Focus ZX4 S Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

2007 Focus Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Sort Reviews by

SUV replacement
By SUVreplacement

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

With the ST 2.3 liter getting 26 m.p.g. city/some hwy. Very good performance. I think interior is very good. Has lots of extras for comfort. Compared to my stolen Jeep Liberty, it drives like a sports car. Stick shift is easy, saves gas,weight, and mechanical complexity.

Favorite Features

Performance, gas mileage, luxury interior.

Suggested Improvements

Digital dash.

Very happy with my Focus on Ford
By moe

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My 93 Escort GT was on its last legs, due to an accident. It would have made it a couple more years without a doubt. Alas, it was not meant to be. Thus a search for a suitable replacement began. Toyota Yaris, Honda Fit, Chevy Aveo, etc. Final solution: Focus ZX4 SE with almost every option, except cold weather package, and 16" wheels. X plan and $2500.00 rebate plus a little trade in equaled about $14k. A similarly equipped Honda Civic - well over $20k. No-brainer.

Favorite Features

Interior comfortable, solid, quiet at all speeds. Very ergonomic, not goofy like the Yaris. Pull the front seats up a notch, plenty of room for backseat drivers. Large trunk. Back seat bottom cushions flip up like Honda Fit. Backs fold down flat. Oil filter in plain sight, easy to reach.

Suggested Improvements

Sun visors are really chintzy.

I like to be in Focus
By robert hunter

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I like the stick shift. The transmission is smooth and aids with fuel economy. The heater and AC are great and easy to control. The rear seats are a little cramped for big people but I rarely have anyone in the rear. I'll buy another Focus when this one has a lot more miles on it.

Favorite Features

Stick shift. CD player and radio controls. Interior trunk release.

Suggested Improvements

Even better fuel economy, if possible.

1st RED Car
By MIKE

2007 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Very nice car. My wife wanted red and got it. Loves the sporty look and interior design, and location of accessories. We have a daughter that had one and liked it so we also purchased one. At this time nothing has gone wrong with it and I hope nothing will. I would purchase a second new one if I didn't need my truck for hauling.

Favorite Features

Interior, availability of ease of controls. Driver friendly. Looks very sporty and very large trunk for storage.

Suggested Improvements

We have the SES with the tire upgrade; they are very noisy as they vibrate on the rim and have an annoying noise. I would use a stronger rim that is sporty and won't flex with the road and make noise.