2007 Ford Focus Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
I love my Focus
By cseaman on 01/01/14 15:18 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I had a Escort wagon with 120,000 then I got a 2001 Focus wagon it had some problems. I was hit drivers side and the car came through for me I survived! Built Ford Tuff! So I searched and bought a 2007 left over wagon. I wish Ford did not stop making the wagons as I can fit two teenagers, and 3 dogs in it. It is the best car for the buck and mileage!

Nice little wagon
By epapp1 on 07/27/10 14:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Rides nice looks nice and handles nice. Second 2007 Focus still own both however have too sell the sedan because of my wife's passing. It hurts to do so because she loved her red Focus. If you are thinking of buying and are not willing to spend a lot drive one and you will see what I mean.

Best car I've ever had
By Michelle on 11/05/07 14:31 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. It's easy to drive, the interior is very intelligently designed and it feels like a much bigger car yet drives very sporty. My only complaint is an annoying squeak from the area of the backseat which so far, Ford has been unable to fix.

Good Car For The Money
By SAXTRAIN on 09/13/07 15:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I find the Focus wagon to be just about the right size for all my needs. It can carry 5 passengers, though the back seat might be a little cramped for large people. With the back seat folded down, it can carry a surprisely big load. It handles nicely in all traffic situations. It has plenty of get-up and go. Merging into expressway traffic is no problem at all. At highway speeds (I tend to have a heavy foot) I average about 32mpg.

Surprising car. I really like it!
By abeachdog on 06/14/07 17:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I needed an economical, dependable, third car with a rack for my longboards. It has exceded all of my expectations. I have put 5,300 miles on it in 3 months. I modified a set of INNO racks and they work great. The Focus carries a ton of stuff, 2 9 foot plus boards on top, is very fun to drive, and gets decent gas mileage (25 to 30 mpg with the PZEV). I did not expect such a versatile vehicle. Ford should consider making an "Outback" style car based on the Focus. Unfortunately, this model is discontinued. Great cheap surf car for solo trips! Excellent commuter and general purpose vehicle. Amazingly quick and agile. Highly recommend.

Where is the MPG
By Ted Davis on 03/06/07 17:03 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I drive highway to and from work every day about 80 miles round trip. I used to have a Cavalier that got 32 mpg and the Focus is only getting 29. I wish I had my Cavalier with 100,000 miles back.

As good as it gets
By Daniel Feldman on 01/02/07 16:12 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is probably the last affordable station wagon that provides what stations are supposed to: space, with a lot of fuel economy, without paying for the performance of the car. My only complaint would be about the interior design where a few more compartments could be added, and the quality of the materials could be higher. It would be great if all the accessories offered on the British version of this car were available.

Lotta' bang for the buck
By Wayne Bengston on 11/02/06 08:24 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Focus ST is more than the sum of its parts. The good; 0-60 in under 8 seconds. Effortless commuting & cruising. Superb handling with a Progress 22MM rear bar and Goodyear F1 GS-D3 tires to replace the mediocre Pirellis. Rich, communicative feedback from the tight, responsive steering. Very responsive, torquey 2.3L engine. Comfortable on 6+ hour trips. Seats 4 full size adults comfortably. Slick shifting 5 speed manual with a light, smooth clutch. Huge trunk that gets bigger by folding seats. Comfortable, upright seating position. The bad; interior rattles & squeaks. Indifferent fit & finish, huge panel gaps. Below average fuel economy for the performance. 26 MPG w/73% hwy.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.