2006 Ford Focus Consumer Review: I love this car!

2006 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZX4 SE Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I love this car!
By Tanya on

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

So, I've been driving my Focus for about a week. I did a lot of research beforehand and got a good deal for a low mileage car at a local dealership. I am surprised that the engine has enough power to overcome the steep hills here (I live in the mtns) at a decent speed. That was a factor I considered before purchasing, but it doesn't seem to be a problem. It runs well, although I a little loud and it's very fun to drive as well as comfortable. It seems to get pretty good gas mileage, which was one of my reasons for buying it, but I'm still keeping track of how it's going. The gas tank seems to be pretty small, but I downsized from an SUV, so there are a lot changes in that area.

Fun to drive and overall impressed with the quality for such a good price.

The visors are really cheap and flimsy and don't fit in with the rest of the car. Other people complained about the AC compressor turning off when accelerating, but that doesn't bother me as it gives me more power when I'm going up hills.