2006 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
A bigger car for me
By Laura on 04/29/06 18:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I switched up to the Focus from a subcompact. I've only got about 1400 miles on it so far, but I really like it. It's fun to drive, comfortable and gets decent gas mileage (most of my driving is city driving). It's also the first brand new car I've ever bought, so I did a lot of research before buying. It handles well and no longer feels like a boat compared to the old car! I'm still very happy that I went with the Focus instead of some of the others I looked at.

Focus
By edward on 04/18/06 18:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Focus for five months now. So far I have had no problems with the car. The car is fun to drive and the gas mileage is good. I would buy another one if needed. I had a 2004 Corolla but like the Focus better.

SUPER FUN CAR
By Lisa on 04/17/06 20:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car has a lot of get up and go and often have to hit the brakes. The ride is smooth and with all the adjustments to the seats, very comfortable. I love the controls on or near the steering wheel and everything within a comfortable reach. Often times I feel like I am driving on clouds. I love the sharp look of the exterior and the comfortable interior. This is a must have car for anyone who likes to drive.

Good Second Car
By STLDriver on 04/14/06 12:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I needed another, second, car for work. I looked at many other makes and types but was surprised by the Focus. It does not have a "cheap" feel to it and seems solid. I am very happy with my purchase.

good value for the money
By lbjailer on 04/14/06 07:48 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

For the price this car is a good choice. This car is established since this model has been around a while. The ST can keep up with the flow of traffic on the fast and furious freeways of southern California, and when you are the only one on the road it will cruise all day long.

MY FOCUS
By char on 04/10/06 08:52 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my 2006 Focus ZX SES. It's a lot snapper than my 06 PT CRUISER that I had. I love how comfortable you are when driving long distances. Good price with all the features I got.

Awesome Vehicle
By Jeff on 04/09/06 00:48 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

First of all I rated this car with respects to class, and my review is a comparison. My buddy just pick up a fully loaded Mazda 3s for $23+ and I got my Focus SES auto for like $14gs and is there a difference? The car drives the same and my opinion is that it beats his car hands down just because of the price. Yeah, the gauges and some other interior features are better looking and the car offers more options but he can keep it for a $10k difference.

Focus ST
By mospace on 03/31/06 12:50 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Ford Focus ZX4 ST. It is fun, fast and reliable. I also really appreciate having a sporting oriented car that gets better than 30 mpg. Mine is a head turner with the Street Appearance package. Its interior is very comfortable with leather, moon roof, and loaded up. Fantastic car.

My second Focus
By Beverly on 03/30/06 11:12 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is the second car that I have purchased in my lifetime, and it is my second Focus! I love driving it and the mileage is just great.

Very impressed and would of thunk it.
By Badaboom on 03/10/06 11:48 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Focus Sedan ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Well, I have only owned the car a very short time and still is in break in phase. But I have to say, very impressed with the performance and comfort and interior styling. I am not huge on the looks, but I will get used to it. I love the handling of it and the 5 speed is very responsive. Awesome tires grip the road and the factory system is very nice as well. Overall a very good car that is fun to drive and quite quick. I love blowing past 2 door coupes in a sedan, lol!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.