2006 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
MY FOCUS
By char on 04/10/06 08:52 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my 2006 Focus ZX SES. It's a lot snapper than my 06 PT CRUISER that I had. I love how comfortable you are when driving long distances. Good price with all the features I got.

Awesome Vehicle
By Jeff on 04/09/06 00:48 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

First of all I rated this car with respects to class, and my review is a comparison. My buddy just pick up a fully loaded Mazda 3s for $23+ and I got my Focus SES auto for like $14gs and is there a difference? The car drives the same and my opinion is that it beats his car hands down just because of the price. Yeah, the gauges and some other interior features are better looking and the car offers more options but he can keep it for a $10k difference.

Focus ST
By mospace on 03/31/06 12:50 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Ford Focus ZX4 ST. It is fun, fast and reliable. I also really appreciate having a sporting oriented car that gets better than 30 mpg. Mine is a head turner with the Street Appearance package. Its interior is very comfortable with leather, moon roof, and loaded up. Fantastic car.

My second Focus
By Beverly on 03/30/06 11:12 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is the second car that I have purchased in my lifetime, and it is my second Focus! I love driving it and the mileage is just great.

Focus is practical and fun
By Woody1 on 03/20/06 09:38 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Focus ZX5 SES 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I drive mostly highway miles, so I wanted something that was responsive and comfortable with good gas mileage. I got it with the Focus. No problem driving to and from work. My Focus is equipped with the safety package (ABS & side airbags), as well as traction control. I also have a six CD stereo, which has a great sound. It's tough to find a car with all that for around $15,000 after the cash-back offers. I recommend this car.

Very impressed and would of thunk it.
By Badaboom on 03/10/06 11:48 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Well, I have only owned the car a very short time and still is in break in phase. But I have to say, very impressed with the performance and comfort and interior styling. I am not huge on the looks, but I will get used to it. I love the handling of it and the 5 speed is very responsive. Awesome tires grip the road and the factory system is very nice as well. Overall a very good car that is fun to drive and quite quick. I love blowing past 2 door coupes in a sedan, lol!

Focus Fun to Drive
By Don Arthur on 03/08/06 14:08 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

So far have a bit over 1,000 on the odometer, but so far it's been just great. Mine has the 4-speed automatic and the acceleration is fantastic for a 2 liter 4 cylinder with only 136hp. Took one trip and got 31 mpg driving at Interstate speeds of 60-75 mph most of the way. Realize EPA ratings are most unrealistic anyway. Rides good and handles like a dream. Just the right size for my needs. Only complaint: PDL's are NOISY. They "clunk" when activated. Mine does not have tilt wheel, and wish I had that option because wheel is not in ideal position for me on long drives.

Excellent purchase
By Russ on 03/05/06 06:10 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Focus ZX3 SES 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased the vehicle on December 11, 2005. I traded in a 2000 F150 Ford. I needed a good and reliable car for my daily commute of 100 miles per day. I understood it was a German made vehicle, and from statements form others, they are excellent vehicles. As of this date, I have no complaints and I love the car. I handles fantastic and has great pick-up on the freeway for a 2.0 engine.

ready to run
By kmt on 03/04/06 19:22 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Traded in a 2003 Focus SE sedan for an 06 Focus (infra-red) ST sedan. Loved the 03 but the ST trim level takes the car in a whole new direction. Very sporty and powerful off the line. Handles like a champ with responsive steering. Feels solid and safe. Engine is louder than the 03, has a buzzy sound.

Good car for the money
By Tony P. on 03/04/06 19:13 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Focus ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I find this car to be a good value; lots of room, good performance, great gas mileage. It sort of reminds me of a mini-SUV. The seats are overstuffed and very comfortable. It has the road manners of a more expensive car. This car has surprising power for a 4 cylinder vehicle. Fully featured with power windows, locks, tilt steering, and an excellent audio system. I would recommend this car to anyone.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.